Friday, March 11, 2016

When your life flashes in front of you..

Hi, my name is Kate, I'm 32 years old. I'm a personal trainer and a photographer. I'm trying to raise money for my chiropractic treatment. I got diagnosed with cervical kyphosis, herniated disc in my neck, and lateral pelvic tilt that causes my left shoulder to be higher than the other with some lateral spinal curve in my cervical and thoracic area. I got a pinched nerve in my neck that limits my range of motion and I have terrible headaches and often get dizzy. I need to start a 6 month chiropractic treatment that would cost me around $2500. It includes 2-3 times a week spinal adjustments, bi-monthly re-exams and x-rays, also exercise plan and different tools/devices to treat my spinal alignment outside of the chiropractic office. I'm in pain 24/7, it's hard for me to fall asleep sometimes because I can't get comfortable due to my neck issues. My spinal issues limit my work as a trainer in the gym, and as a photographer because I need to carry a lot of equipment and 2 cameras at the same time during my photoshoots. That limits my funds to pay for a chiropractor. Any amount you could donate would be greatly appreciated! I will find a way to pay you back when I'm able to. Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment